Tuesday 10 July 2012

My Space and our Foster Cat

I just thought I would share with you my work space at the moment. I'm currently working in watercolours and have just finished a very colourful cat painting.


Latest Piece - Colourful Cats

John holding my latest painting.
And this is our Foster Cat Chuck, whom we are looking after for the Mayhew Animal Home. He is very lovely cat and so loyal it's almost like having a dog around the house!

Here are a few pictures of him playing with the trains. If you are interested in Chuck click here





6 comments:

  1. I like your cat painting, as you say very colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-) painting will be available soon in my shop, it is currently at the print studio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painting is stunning! And so the cat too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colourful cats! Hope Chuck finds a home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an amazing painting!...so original...it is a must have..... if you adore cats!

    ReplyDelete