Monday 22 April 2013

New Events Planned

I have been busy planning a few events that I will have a stall at over the next few months.

May

I will be at Camden Middle Market on the 3rd of May 10am - 6:30pm, with lots of other great designers.

Then the following day I will be at the May Fair on the Green, West Drayton Saturday 4th May 12pm - 5pm

A May Fair on the historical heritage site of West Drayton Green. There will be Maypole dancing, a reenactment of 'Jack in the Green' Crowning of the May Queen, traditional woodcraft, local children dancing, morris dancers, and the Duck Pond Market (that's me)!

Also in May there will be a pop up shop in Camden where my work will be available to buy, this will be in the middle market and will be full of lots of other wonderful designers too. It will be open from the 10th May - 10th June with my work installed for you to come and touch, browse and buy. More details on this coming soon.

 

June

1st June 12pm-5pm I will be with the Dandy Lion Market in Kentish town, at The Oxford, 256 Kentish Town Rd, NW5 2AA.

Here there will be lots of lovely art, crafts and vintage goodies to make your house and you look lovely. Then when you are finished enjoy a drink and some great food in the gastro-pub.

7th June 10am-6:30pm at Camden Middle Market with We Make London and lots of other great designers.


July

5th July 10am-6:30pm I'll be back at Camden Middle Market with We Make London and lots of other great designers.


13th July times TBC at Preston School, College Rd, Wembley for their Summer Fair.


All very exciting and I'm looking forward to a bit of sunshine too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment