Monday 19 November 2012

Staying Organised

Well it's not easy to be organised to start off with. With children you find that you have to be organised just to get out of the house on time and still have time for the unexpected happenings that occur along the way, not to mention the kid's own free will to do their own thing.

At the moment we live in a house that we have been doing up for the last 7 years. We haven't done much to the house since we have had children. John is now 4 going on 5 and a full time school, George is 2 going on 3 and spends 3 mornings at nursery. So time is short and I get little time for crafting. Should I ever quickly nip off to do a job whilst the boys are at home you are never quiet sure whether you will return to my little man doing the same thing or pulling things out of the draws and making his own creation!


  I have lists that come out of my ears,  
  

  to do books with ideas, and sketch books!
 
shopping lists, kids to do lists, a diary, house jobs list, cooking list and anything else list. 

 

This is the only way I can get on is to have lists to organise everything and everyone else my head would be too full! But I have to stick to the lists else I might as well have it all in my head!



No comments:

Post a Comment